I Hate Prevent Defense
I Hate Prevent Defense…
I hate prevent defense. Many times a team has dominated the game, then in the end played prevent defense and allowed a team to drive down the field. Is anyone on board with me here? Why if a team has found a way to control the game, do you change things in the final quarter? We know the “ole” saying “if something works, no need to fix it.” Right? Not! I find myself asking this question time and time again. Changing things in the end of the game after you have held a lead playing a certain type of defense is well…..SILLY in my opinion. You see teams change it up because they are afraid of a big play happening, or don’t want to turn the ball over. “Com-on Man” as Keyshawn Johnson would say. If it has worked all game then….let them play the way it has gone for the game. Yeah, sometimes a big play happens. It seems to me that many times prevent defense leads to a LOSS plain and simple. So just stop it would ya!
- Tim Tebow: 5 Things His Haters Will Say About the Broncos QB’s Debut (bleacherreport.com)
- Jets’ Prevent Defense Almost Prevents Them From Holding On for a Win – New York Times (nytimes.com)
- 2011 NFL Fantasy Football Week 11: Wide Receiver Rankings and Projections (bleacherreport.com)
- Week Nine Monday 10-pack (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- 5 Things We Learned About Tim Tebow on Sunday (bleacherreport.com)
- 23-0 : Hello there, defense. We’ve missed you. (ftrp.wordpress.com)
Posted on December 12, 2011, in All Posts and tagged Action, Browser Based, Denver Bronco, Game, Keyshawn Johnson, Madden NFL, Miami Dolphins, National Football League, Prevent defense, Recreation, Shopping, Tim Tebow, Video Games. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.